Schmidt Micro III valve
|Abrasive material:||all kinds|
|Built-in knob position indicator (VPI – Virtual Position Indicator):||YES|
Guarantee of quality
Original product from the American company Schmidt.
We recommend avoiding cheap valves from unknown manufacturers whose quality leaves much to be desired.
Why you should buy a Schmidt Micro III valve?
- Suitable for all types of abrasives
- Precise dosing of abrasive with built-in knob position indicator (VPI – Virtual Position Indicator)
- Simple and reliable design
- Cost reduction due to significantly reduced wear
- Revision hole. It can significantly reduce service time
The successor of the Schmidt Micro valve, incorporates a built-in knob position indicator (VPI – Virtual Position Indicator). It accurately shows the position of the plunger relative to the abrasive hole inside the valve. In addition, the scale indicates the number of turns of the abrasive metering knob that has been made. This gives the operator greater precision and continuity of parameters when adjusting the abrasive flow in relation to various operating conditions, nozzle size, air pressure and the type and granulation of the abrasive. In addition, the valve has an inspection hole, which can significantly reduce service time.