TeraValve XL Schmidt valve
|Can be connected to the control system:
|Built-in knob position indicator (VPI – Virtual Position Indicator):
Guarantee of quality
Original product from the American company Schmidt.
We recommend avoiding cheap valves from unknown manufacturers whose quality leaves much to be desired.
Why is it worth buying a Thompson II XL Schmidt valve?
- Suitable for all types of abrasives.
- Precise dosing of abrasive thanks to the improved built-in dial position indicator (VPI – Virtual Position Indicator).
- Fast service possible thanks to the audit piece.
- Additional reinforcements guaranteeing greater durability.
- The recessed piston increases the stability of the spring, which makes the valve actuation quick and smooth.
- Adapted to work with control valves that do not automatically decompress the tank after stopping work.
The Schmidt XL series are currently the most durable and technically advanced abrasive valves on the market. TeraValve XL is adapted to work with control valves that do not automatically decompress the tank after stopping work. The presented product is made of stainless steel, thanks to reinforcements in places most exposed to abrasion, its life is much longer.